Thursday, May 25, 2006

Update...

So, I bought the dress today. Feel very very fancy and exited. Other than that- nothing to report at all. It has been painfully slow at work today and the only redeeming thing is that we have Spoleto this week and the office has been so relaxed. YeaH. Makes it better, but still I have almost ripped my hair out several times this week due to absolute boredom. Let me make a list of the websites that I have visited today so far:

vibeboutique.com
gap.com
oldnavy.com
shopbop.com
thecharlestonmls.com
eychner.com
msnbc.com
google.com
cnn.com
bankofamerica.com

number of times that i have heard certain songs on the radio

Mary j blige- Be with you (4)
Hips don't lie- (4)
Promiscous Girl (3)
hmmmmm......

American Idol must be the only thing newsworthy today, because that is ALL that has been on MSNBC today (which by the way is right in front of my desk)

so- i hope that tomorrow is faster/better/whatever! I am going numb and dumb over here.

:-)

No comments: