Monday, May 22, 2006

All better....

So, after re-reading my last blog, i feel like i may have been a little too dramatic. I do have friends, and I have lots to do. Just sometimes it is hard because i still wish that it was easier to see people and coordinate activities than it is. Like college-remember how many hours you spent wasting time? I do not know what I would do with myself if i had a quarter of that free time. It sounds frighteningly boring.
Our weekend was really great- went to the pool and had a ball with May. I need to figure out how to upload some pictures to make the blog a little more interesting and show you how cute she was in her float. That night we had dinner with Eliz. G. We had a wonderful supper and it was one of the first times that we have been able to hang out like that in a relaxed setting. Eliz is smitten with a new man, and i am thrilled for her--these are the fun stages in a relationship when everything is an adventure.

No comments: