Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Britney..Britney...Britney

Ok. I feel like such a loser for admitting that I care about celebrities and their dumb lives at ALL, but Britney really needs to get a clue before going out in public with her child. I mean really; I get nervous that my child may poop in the pool therefore i double swimmy her for God's sake, and here Britney is driving around town, with the car seat the WRONG way and in a convertible. Where is the child's hat? I think that is more irresponsible than having him the wrong way--there is a chance that he could be big enough to be turned around at least. But no hat or cover??? Would you do that to your child??? Enough on that. She just needs to ask herself before she walks out the door--"Am I doing anything dangerous to my child that will land me on the cover of every magazine/newspaper known to man and do I care?".

No comments: