Monday, March 05, 2007

Ummm..Hello!

I am not dead to the world of blogging, although I have thought about giving it up once or twice...I have come to realize that it is sort of like a journal for me-and when I was a teenager all the way through when I met Jeff, I kept a journal of sorts that had sporadic entries. Some months-great. Others, well not so great. But instead of feeling guilty that I have not blogged, I will go from here- with some flashbacks mingled in. There was the cutest picture that I wanted to post to go along with this, but alas, the Blogger god is not with me today. I can not seem to upload any photos....Maybe tomorrow!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad you are back!! I am looking forward to your flashbacks and to seeing how big May is getting!

Kak said...

We always look forward to any post! Welcome back! Now show us some pics of that precious babe! And some of the twins too!!