Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What a difference a year makes.

So I was scanning through PICASA and thought it would be neat to find pictures of May from a year ago. I know that there is so much growth in one short year, but looking at these pictures I can not believe it! May- you have gone from a newborn to a toddler OVERNIGHT.. Here are some things about you that I love:
*that you are a great sleeper (6pm-7am and two 1-2 hour naps a day)
*that you love to eat. with me as your mom-there is no way around it..(sorry)
*that you love music...anytime a song comes on you are bobbing your little head and flapping those arms of yours
*that you are beginning to give spontaneous hugs...I love them
*that you constantly smile
*that you do NOT cry-even when I think that you should.
*that you are mine and your daddy's...we love you more than you will EVER EVER EVER know.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: