Monday, January 08, 2007

Things that have happened since I last wrote.....

Since I last posted I must admit that I have been slack on the picture taking. I attribute it to being so busy that my life feels out of control and now I am beginning to reign everything in and begin anew. I could not do that however without highlighting some important events of the last 2 months or so...but who is counting, right?







Halloween...Sitting and waiting for our 4 trick or treaters. The numbers are growing year by year-but I am still always a touch disapointed when we do not have child after child ringing the doorbell....anyway---







May's first day of school at John Weslyn Methodist Church. She goes M/W/F from 9:45-1:00 (weird hours, right?) and she has absolutely LOVED IT...and I love it too- her teachers are great and it is a very small class..









Thanksgiving...Hmmm.18 people in my house. IT all went very well- the only casualty was me BREAKING our joggling board after some champagne and jeers from my nephews egging me on to "Keep double bouncing us"..Enough said-OUCH.








How I set up the tables to fit the diners. I must admit that it looked fantastic and everyone had a wonderful time-or so they said!









No comments: