Sunday, January 07, 2007

I am not dead!

Someone, Please come help me update my Blog. I have been trying to fix it since it has been upgraded and I am a complete MORON when it comes to the computer....so here is a question: why if i have Picasa 2, does it not show the HELLO icon like the directions say? Also, why is it so difficult to upload pictures following the prompts from the icon on the screen???? Can someone please come over and give this girl a tutorial??? I will provide lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks-whatever!
Thanks.!!!

PS, next month- I will tackle the IPOD. i really do not want to be old before my time.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I'll help you anytime, Caroline!! Especially if there's food
involved :)

Kak said...

Hang in there. Help is on its way. I'm just glad you updated again!! We have missed you!

Amanda said...

Yay! So glad to see you back! Nancy's the pro... you are in good hands with her!

Anne said...

New Blogger is kinda tricky at first. And remember,if you're signed in you'll be seeing things on your page that the normal person (like me) won't see when they visit your page.

So, to see what we will be seeing, sign out and take a look. That may help. I remember freaking out that you could see my email at the top of the page and then realized that it was because I was signed in.

Good luck getting it all together. It looks great.

Happy New Year!
Anne (Walpole)

Unknown said...

I would love some help too-maybe we can make it a girls night and I will bring the wine?! After battling blogger all of last week and not even being able to get on yesterday to post, I am ready for the upgrade.

Looks great already!