Monday, November 20, 2006

Chicago.


A month ago, Jeff ran his marathon in Chicago. As much as I would like to say that i knew how he did, or saw him run at different places along the course- i did not. I spent the weekend with our dear dear friend Melanie and her family. She has two gorgeous girls who are full of energy and personality and I loved getting to see them and Mel...I hate that we have such good friends who live far away, but being able to spend 3 days together non-stop and talk non-stop just reinforces the strenght of the friendship...Mel, I love you like a sister and each time that we are together-it makes me miss you!!!Here are a few pictures of the girls having a good time- i swear, Lila and Noa could move in to our house ANY time...
We love you guys.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: