Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Roaring Gap!







May by the lake....






Thankfully, May and I were invited for a girls weekend in Roaring Gap, NC to escape the OPPRESSIVE heat that we have been having in Charleston. This was a big trip for Miss May and I, and I was exited to begin our journey by ourselves!! We began by traveling to Newberry to visit Annie...I wish that I took some pictures of her-she really is getting big!! Then Friday we were off to Roaring Gap, NC--which is closer to Sparta and Boone--Next to the NC/VA border. Let's just say that if there is a heaven on earth-it is Roaring Gap. I absolutely love it there- we always have a fabulous time and the weather is always great. I think that the highs were in the 70's and the nights were in the 50's. That is what I call living!!!!
Roaring Gap is a private club and it is a playground for adults and kids alike-Again- when I die- please let it be there :-)




This is where I fed May each day...notice the mountains behind her...lovely..... Isn't she a big girl in her Bumbo?














Playing on the porch..

















More of the view........ Posted by Picasa

No comments: