Friday, August 11, 2006

Bananas and More





Spider #1.
Could not get a great picture b/c he is up in my tree.








After reading Amanda's blog yesterday-I had to post the pictures of my banana spiders..I love having them and secretly consider it an honor that they love my yard and have space to weave thier beautiful webs. Last year at my old house I had 9 spiders at one time. But we had several bad storms and I think only 2 matured. So now, I have 3 active spiders and 2 that have already matured and died. Enjoy!







Spider #2







Spider #3
Another view of Spider #2.

I was having a difficult time with the camera this morning...

Just as a side note- it is absolutely gorgeous outside. you can actually be out without sweating in 2 seconds...ah...85 degrees..... Posted by Picasa

No comments: