Tuesday, July 11, 2006

4th of July Catch Up








Ok-So i know that i have been lax in my blog entries, but things have been rocking and rolling along in the Fitzgerald household...we had a busy 4th weekend,. Anyway.....We began the weekend with a SUPER FUN 80's party for Alton and Elizabethat the Charleston Gun and Rifle Club.I have heard that the place ispretty cool--kind of in the 'hood, but it has a beautifulwaterfront--too bad we got there at 9:30 and did not see it. Thecostumes were hysterical and needless to say, Jeff and I looked like theparent's of the bunch- not like to cute party people of the 80's..I amso sad that I do not have any pictures of my outfit, but let medescribe...LizSport...one piece.....madras coulott outfit...........witha purple belt...super cool. Well, I know that you are so sad that youcan not see my outfit, but here are some pictures from the evening.....
















Let's just say that the night ended with Jeff and I goingthrough the T-Bell Drive through and then chowing down and me waking up confused because Jeff was not there and then padding around the house and finding Jeff on the couch-TV on--lights on--all the doors open. So,if you ever want to break into our house- you could have that night or really any night that we go out too much!

we spent the rest of the weekend traveling between Wadamalaw and home and on the 4th-finishing the day in the Village with Jeff'sparents...such a beautiful 4th- began the day with the FLOAT--Jeff and Ipaddled instead of floating and that is definitely how I am going toroll the float from now on..much more in control of the day....then we got off the water-cleaned up and drove the the village where we had awonderful evening with the Fitzgeralds and their friends. I swear, it is so much cooler at their house---crazy.






We had such a ball with May--she went swimming in the river--her 2ndtime! She loves being in the water, but she does NOT love being in herl ifejacket..She looks like she is stuck inside with no room to breathe--but other than that- she has a great time. I really thought that when I had her, that my life would change so much, and it has, but we still get to enjoy all of the fun things that we used to do--like lazy days on the dock being dock monkeys










So stinkin fun to sit around on the dock and swim...Anne was in town with her brood, well only Lauryn and Loretta, but itwas fun nonetheless. Anne looks great- she is now 21 weeks along andbeginning to feel like she is pregnant with twins. I just hope that shecontinues to feel good for the next 20 weeks....hmmmm...might not, butwe will make it through.

No comments: