Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Newberry...


Gaillard













Julianna
Are they not so sweet? Their progress has been nothing short of AMAZING. Both weigh almost 7 lbs...Can you believe that in a few short weeks of coming home, they have gained almost 2 pounds??? Although I have only seen them once in person (while they were in the hospital i could only see them through a window), I feel like I know what is going on at all times through talking with Anne and Mom. They are sleeping well, eating great and growing into full sized babies. I am so happy for Anne and Hugh- I know that they must feel so relieved to have a lot of the worry behind them...Remember her due date was not until November 10th!! The miracle of Modern Medicine!!! We LOVE our new baby cousins!!!



May and Lauren--






May getting some GaGa time in..... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julianna looks just like a Pinckney to me! Please give all the Smiths our love!